London Lite Thursday, 20 August 2009 3 Inbrief Prince on course for pro Andy-cap PRINCE ANDREW is said to play so much golf that he could turn professional. The Duke of York, 49, has played at all the top courses and last year, despite 628 official royal engagements, was able to reduce his handicap to just four. That means the Queens second son is eligible to enter the British Open as a pro golfer. First look at epic 3D sci-fi movie FILM FANS were today getting the first glimpse of groundbreaking new 3D sci-fi movie Avatar. Starring Sam Worthington and Sigourney Weaver and directed by James Cameron, who made Titantic, its the story of war on a distant planet. A trailer goes up on the Apple website today, and clips will be shown in cinemas tomorrow. Baby P stepdad to contest rape BABY Ps stepfather is appealing his life sentence for the rape of a two-year-old girl. Steven Barker, 33, could run up a 500,000 legal aid bill trying to get the conviction overturned. Lawyers have lodged papers calling for a hearing into his sentence for the rape. Peters mother, Tracey Connelly, 28, is also appealing against her sentence for causing or allowing his 2007 death. Fragrant Stellas free to go Nude A HIGH COURT bid to block this weekends launch of Stella McCartneys latest perfume, Stella Nude, failed today. The legal move was made by a cosmetics firm linked to the wife of U2 frontman Bono due to a trademark dispute over the use of the word nude. A judge refused an injunction to Ali Hewsons Nude Brands Limited. YouTube told to axe stolen Leona tracks NowthatisNOTaFlawlessarrival... BRITAINS GOT TALENT finalists Flawless were involved in an almighty bang when their car was in collision with the side of a coach. It happened at the junction of Broadwick Street and Marshall Street in Soho, as the dance group were on their way to a Puma event at the London College of Fashion. Group member Marlon Wallen described the incident as a complete shock but said he was happy no one was hurt. BY GEORGINA LITTLEJOHN Recordbossesfighttotakesongsoffweb Making an entrance: Flawless continue on foot, past their ripped-off bumper Not a good move: the dance groups car and a coach collided yesterday YOUTUBE has been ordered to remove three unreleased Leona Lewis songs stolen by hackers this week. The illegal copies of tracks from her forthcoming album appeared on the website three days ago, with links to download them on Facebook and Twitter. Experts say Lewis could lose millions from the theft because the release date is still months away. In response to one of the highest-profile hacking cases in music industry history, the International Fed- eration of the Phonographic Industry called on YouTube to remove the songs, which were stolen from computers belong- ing to Simon Cowells record label Syco. The IFPI, which works on piracy cases, is targeting websites hosting illegal copies of the tracks. Tens of thousands of people have downloaded copies of the stolen tracks, which were to be released in November and include Dont Let Me Down, featuring singer Justin Timberlake. Marco Gandolfi, of music-news.com said the leak could have huge financial implications for Lewis and Cowell. He said: This could stretch to multi- million-pound losses. Lewiss former fellow X Factor contest- ant Diana Vickers is to star in a new West End production of The Rise And Fall Of Little Voice.Hacked off: singer Leona Lewis THIS WEEKS FILM REVIEWS: PAGE 30 index.html2.html3.html4.html5.html6.html7.html8.html9.html10.html11.html12.html13.html14.html15.html16.html17.html18.html19.html20.html21.html22.html23.html24.html25.html26.html27.html28.html29.html30.html31.html32.html33.html34.html35.html36.html37.html38.html39.html